Individual Nutrition Programmes based on patented blood test – MRT
MRT: Mediator Release Test is a comprehensive blood test for inflammation caused by Food and Food – Chemical Sensitivities. It utilizes two advanced methods of measurement: flow cytometry and ribbon impedance. The MRT is the only blood test in the world that tests cellular end-point reactions. White cells play a critical role in food-induced inflammation. The MRT quantifies the degree of the inflammatory response and simultaneously determines which types of cells are reacting.
Food sensitivities can play primary or secondary role is such medical conditions like:
- Gastrointestinal: Iriitable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Lymphocystic Collitis, Functional Diarrhea, Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome
- Neurological: Migraine, ADHD, Autism, Epilepsy, Depression, Insomnia, Restless Leg Syndrome
- Endocrine: Type II Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome, Obesity
- Dermatological: Atopic Dermatitis, Urticaria, Psoriasis
- Musculoskeletal: Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Arthritis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Processed foods and chemical additives as well as antibiotics over usage affect our natural metabolic abilities. Our digestive and immune systems are closely connected. The frequency of food allergy as well as autoimmune diseases has increased over the past 30 years, particularly in industrialised societies. Standard medical diagnosis and treatment doesn’t bring complete solutions. The MRT test provides practitioners and dietitians broader insight into food-induced inflammatory processes that can play important role in many bad syndromes.
For more info in English, please call or write an email.
Mobile Phone: +48 691 988 213
Jadwiga Przybyłowska – Master in Human Nutrition Sciences, certified consultant of the MRT based nutrition programmes (LEAP).